Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Junk

When I was little, I thought up the most imaginative stories.
We'd play for hours with our Barbies or wander around the parks creating up magical worlds.
Worlds of wizards and dragons, fairies and ghosts.... I don't know what happened.
My head filled up with too many of life's "distractions", I guess.
The more distractions the farther the reach to those creative thoughs became.
Fingertips stretching out to grab it back, until you finally just give up.
I wish I knew a way to dust away the cobwebs.
To remove the clutter that has no value or benefit but only causes worries and stress. 

You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus. 
~Mark Twain 





Sibling Unrivalry


Sharing with Communal Global

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my little corner of this big beautiful world!! Your comments truly make me smile!!